This project included the construction of a 4,200-square-foot addition to the front of the existing Philip and Muriel Berman Museum of Art at Ursinus College. The addition features a curved glass atrium containing an exhibition gallery and education spaces for the museum, in addition to an art library, smart classroom, sculpture gallery, print rooms, and office space. The terrace incorporates a green roof and sculpture garden. The historic stone building was originally constructed in 1921 as the Alumni Memorial Library. Earth Engineering Incorporated conducted a complete subsurface investigation and construction quality control for the project.
Berman Museum Addition
Location: Collegeville, Montgomery County, PA