Earth Engineering Inc. has been committed to expanding the size and broadening the expertise of its workforce since our inception in 1990. We regularly seek new employees through various means and welcome resumes from individuals with experience ranging from entry level to project management. Please take a moment to look at our site to see if you would like to pursue a career opportunity with EEI.
- Medical benefits
- Qualified 401k Plan
- Job training and equipment certification
- Mentoring period prior to sitework
- Tuition assistance for qualified coursework
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Annual technical and financial review
Current Job Opportunities
Earth Engineering Incorporated is currently accepting resumes for the following position:
- Field Inspector/ Geologist, East Norriton, PA – Primary responsibilities include consulting and problem solving on construction projects focusing on earthwork, foundation and retaining wall construction. The position includes field monitoring and …
Visit our Indeed Careers Page to read more about all of EEI’s current openings.
Where to Send Your Resume:
Earth Engineering Incorporated
115 W Germantown Pike
East Norriton, PA 19401
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.